According to reports, Xabi Alonso has become a ‘top target’ for Chelsea and he wants them to sign a Tottenham Hotspur star this summer. Alonso is one of the best available managers in Europe after ...
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is one of India's most popular chefs, with a lifetime of experiences and stories that have shaped his journey in Indian cuisine. In a video series titled 'Kahani Khazana', Chef ...
Pentagon chief Pete Hegseth asked Gen. Randy George, the U.S. Army's top officer, to step down from his position and immediately retire, according to a Pentagon official. George had served as the ...
Many people have long wished for Apple to release a Pro or Pro Max model of the iPhone in red, and it might finally happen this year. The special new color that Apple is considering for the iPhone 18 ...
With the release of iOS 26.4, Apple Music's Playlist Playground can now generate playlists with the help of AI. Best of all, you don't need an Apple Intelligence-capable iPhone to take advantage of ...
Apple Music's new Playlist Playground feature is a prompt-driven playlist builder that's fast and surprisingly useful, even if it won't replace a carefully curated mix. Here's how to start playing, ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said Thursday that the Pentagon's reported $200 billion budget request for Iran war funding "could move." President Donald Trump's National Economic Council director, ...
March 19 (UPI) --Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said Thursday that the Pentagon will make a $200 billion budget request from Congress for the war in Iran. During a press briefing at the Pentagon with ...
The request, which the White House has not yet submitted to Congress, is already encountering some resistance. By Helene Cooper Tony Romm Karoun Demirjian and Megan Mineiro Reporting from Washington ...
The defense ministry has not received any official request from the United States to deploy warships to the Middle East, Minister Ahn Gyu-back said Tuesday following U.S. President Donald Trump's call ...
The world’s top football organisation, FIFA, has said the 2026 World Cup matches will take place per the schedule announced last year, shutting down Iran’s hopes of having its matches moved from the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results